Bajaj Finserv EMI Card is the fastest growing EMI card among electronic shops or any other household product which people like to buy on EMI. You can get consumer durable or lifestyle product of your choice with your EMI (Existing Member Identification Card), only from Bajaj Finserv Lending.
In this article, you will get complete Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Review with features, benefits, pros cons and highlights with all type of Bajaj Finserv EMI Card.
Let’s start with~
Table of Contents
What are EMI finance cards?
Bajaj Finserv EMI Card featured to allow the customer to buy favorite products on EMI, using a pre-approved, interest-free loan. All you have to do is follow a single step to get your exclusive pre-approved offer.
With Bajaj Finserv, you can shop for over 1 million products with a swipe of a card that can be used in more than 13,00 cities.
You can get the preapproved interest free loan from ₹ 30000 to ₹ 4 lakh. Therefore, you can buy any gadgets, clothes, appliances, and so on quite easily, without a dent in your financial planning.
Also Read: Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card
Eligibility norms Bajaj Finserv EMI Card
- The applicant must have 21 to 60 years of age.
- Must have a regular income (salaried employee get preference).
- Excellent (650 +) credit score.
Documents for Bajaj Finserv EMI Card
- Pan Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Cancellation cheque
- ECS Mandate
Fee & Charges
- Joining Fee for Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card ₹ 350 + GST
- Annual Fee ₹ 99 + GST
- Processing fees – Its depends and vary product to product while purchasing from EMI Network.
Features of Bajaj EMI Card
- Get Pre-approved loans up to ₹ 4 lakh – This amount is utilized for purchase of items mentioned above in the table. You can buy products by easy EMIs across 60,000+ partner stores.
- You can repay the amount in easy EMI form according to convenience 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 or 24 months.
- No Credit card required.
- Interest-free EMI Finance – which is great.
- Products brought on EMI Network have minimal or no down payment required.
Also Read: RBL Bank Platinum Maxima Credit Card
Get your EMI Card Bajaj
Bajaj Finserv EMI Card allows the user to apply both online and offline platform.
You can get an EMI Network Card offline when you purchase electronics, gadgets, and lifestyle products from our any of our partner stores.
If you are already a customer and are eligible for an EMI Card, you can apply for Bajaj Finserv EMI card online by simply logging-in on the customer portal on the website, view all the loan related details and apply for the EMI Card.
Question: How can Bajaj Finserv offer 0% interest on EMI payments?
Answer: Interesting question, Bajaj EMI Finance the money to their customers which cost them (bajaj) around 8%, which was interest-free. The cost of 8% must be bear by somebody else.
- Wholesaler: Some dealers are charged a certain percentage, and hence dealers get a reduced margin on such financing deals.
- Brands: Some brands like leading consumer durable brands pay financing companies to fund these loans just to boost their sales.
- Processing Fee: Though the interest is 0%, but you may be charged a processing fee (Mentioned in the table above), which compensate the amount of interest on the loan.
- Extra interest from default customers: Customer unable to pay their EMI on time might be charged some additional fee and interest to extend their loan tenure.
What is the limit of a Bajaj Finserv EMI Card?
Every applicant is very keen to get the answer to this question, the limit depends once again on your credit score.
- For CIBIL score 800–900 – Get Loan (~₹ 1 Lakhs +)
- For CIBIL score 780–800 – 50k to 75k
- For CIBIL score 750–780 – 35k to 50k
- For CIBIL score 300–750 – this range is very crucial, Card will be Blocked, Pending to be Unblocked.
Important Note: EMI Card refers to Existing Member Identification Card. The Digital EMI card is a non-physical EMI card which will be pre-loaded on the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app as “Digital EMI Card”. It can be used for all transaction across the network.
Also Read: SBI Elite Credit Card
Bajaj finance vs Bajaj finserv
Bajaj finance & Bajaj finserv both are sister concern, Bajaj Finance is a nonbanking financial company (NBFC) the main business is retail lending whereas Bajaj Finserv is a holding company of Bajaj group that holds a stake in financials and insurance companies of the group like Bajaj Finance. Both of their business models are different.
Bajaj Finserv also floats credit cards to their customer’s collaboration with RBL Bank
There are several benefits to the customers of Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Credit Card. Bajaj Finserv comes with 7 exclusive variants of SuperCard to match various lifestyles.
- Platinum Choice SuperCard
- Platinum Choice First-Year-Free SuperCard
- Platinum Plus SuperCard
- Platinum Plus First-Year-Free SuperCard
- World Prime SuperCard
- World Plus SuperCard
- Doctor’s SuperCard
Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Review not only consist of features and benefits, but there are a lot of doubts and question in every reader’s minds, here are some of the frequently asked question to make the product transparent.
Here is the link you can get all related answers to your doubts.
Bajaj Finserv EMI card is the best option for the employee who wants to build his home with home electronic items and other stuff. Get now and pay EMI. If you have any query or question comment below in comment box.