The Indian e-commerce market is building like impossible, If you are a shopping freak, you have definitely opted online shopping on a regular basis.
This article is all about the Best Credit Card for Online Shopping in India.
I personally use HDFC cash back credit card from the last 6 years, and I enjoy every benefit of my card.
Reasons behind the popularity of online shopping in India.
Online shopping is popular due to several reasons.
- Variety of products
- Variety of design for a single niche
- Just a click behind
- Lots of offers
- Return policy
- Payment options
The most important thing is cash back on payment through Credit card. This article is all about the best credit card for online shopping in India.
Leading Credit Cards for online shopping in India
Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card
Standard Chartered Manhattan card is topmost credit card which provides 5% cash back on grocery shopping (the major expenditure of every person on this planet).
Except for 5% cash back on grocery shopping on Supermarket, Reliance, Best Price, etc, this card offers other benefits like travel, dining, reward points and many more.
3x reward points when you spend from your card- (In simple words spending of ₹ 150 get you 3 reward points and every reward point worth 30 paise).
I personally applied for this card and still waiting for the bank to approve, although it is very difficult to get the approval, (I don’t know what are the measures of calculation for approval).
Conditions for 5% cashback in supermarket and departmental store
- The minimum transaction should be ₹ 1000 (Again not a big amount).
- Maximum cashback of ₹ 150 per transaction (Don’t spend more than ₹ 3000 per transaction. if you are spending more than ₹ 3000, ask the billing executive to split the bill).
- Maximum cashback of ₹ 500 per month ( Spend a maximum of 10,000 per month on groceries through supermarkets)
Other Features of Standard Chartered Manhattan Credit Card
- Joining Fee – ₹ 999 (Get Book my Show voucher worth ₹ 2000).
- Annual Fee – ₹ 999 (Waived off on spending ₹ 120000 annually – Not a big deal).
Eligibility Criteria to Apply
- Applicant age must be 21 to 65.
- (Salaried applicant get positive preference) due to consistent income.
- Subject to Good Credit Score and Credit history.
SBI simply click Credit Card
The most trusted bank in the Indian economy is State bank of India (SBI), Simply Click Credit card holds all kinds of benefits for the new generation.
SBI simply click Credit Card is one of the best Credit cards for online shopping in India, They also have collaborated with some leading e-commerce brands like Amazon India, Bookmyshow, Foodpanda, Lenskart, FabFurnish, Cleartrip, and Ola Cabs, to provide more cash back and reward point to their user.
Features of SBI simply click Credit Card
- Joining Fee – ₹ 499 (Get Amazon.in gift card worth ₹ 500 on joining)
- Annual Fee – ₹ 499 (waived off on spending ₹ 100,000)
- Get 10X reward points with online spends on collaborated e-commerce brands.
- Earn 5X rewards on all other online spends like grocery etc.
- For every Spending of ₹ 100 earn 1 reward point. (each reward point is worth ₹ 0.25)
- Enjoy 1% fuel surcharge waiver on the expenditure of fuel between (₹ 500 – ₹ 3000).
Get 20-50 days interest-free credit on your spending according to your billing cycle (be smart on your spending).
Withdrawal of cash from ATM is allowed 80% of your credit limit.
All utility expenses like – Electricity bills, Telephone and Broadband bills, Mobile and Water bills are easily paid from this card.
Few Opinion of SBI simply click Credit Card
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card
Axis Bank (previously known as UTI Bank) already participating in the race, holds one of the top three positions in leading private sector Banks.
Benefits and Features of Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card
Few major features of credit card are movie tickets and dining offers and discounts.
- Book Movie Ticket (online or Box office) and get 25% cash back.
- Enjoy cash back up to booking maximum amount ₹ 4000 (Maximum cash back ₹ 1000 per annum).
- For every spending of ₹ 200 get 4 eDGE loyalty reward points.
- If you are food lovers (dining) get 10x reward points on spending weekends.
- ~ 5x reward points on spending online shopping weekends.
- Get complimentary access quarterly from your Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card.
- Fuel surcharge refund on spends at all fuel stations across India (Valid on transactions between ₹ 400 and ₹ 4000 only, Maximum benefits up to Rs. 400 per month).
Also Read: – Credit Card for Students
Eligibility for MY Zone Credit Card
- Applicant age must be 18 to 70.
- Form 16
- Pan Card
- IT Return
- Residential proof (any one of the following):
- Ration Card
- Electricity bill
- Landline telephone bill
- Identity proof (any one of the following):
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
Fee & Charges
# Joining Fees – ₹ 500 (waived if spend ₹ 5000 in 45 days).
# Annual Fees – ₹ 500 (Second year onward).
Apart from this Axis bank, MY Zone Credit Card has nothing more to offer, but if you go to a movie often on weekends or any other day and dinner after that.
MY Zone Credit Card is the best one, it is specially designed for the people to enjoy and work hard and party harder on weekends.
Citibank Reward Card
Citibank is very popular for its banking services abroad, This card holds top position for online shopping and travel lovers.
Key Highlights of the Citi Rewards Credit Card
- You can earn 10X reward points on the purchase on apparel and department stores for every ₹ 125.
- Get 1 reward points for every spending of ₹ 125 on all other purchase.
- Every Reward point holds ₹ 0.35 on redemption.
- Get Welcome Reward points 1,500 on your first speeding within 30 days.
- Get 1,000 bonus points on your first spend of ₹ 1000 made within 60 days of card issue.
- Citi Rewards Credit Card provides 300 bonus reward points on spending ₹ 30000 every month.
- Get saving of 15% at restaurants which have partnered with the credit card.
Fee & Charges
- Joining Fee – Nil (which is excellent).
- Annual Fee – ₹ 1000 (which is waived off on spending of ₹ 30000 annually).
You can redeem your reward points at any of the 1200 Indian Oil petrol pumps in the country, the minimum point required for redemption is 250 points, every point worth ₹0.25.
Eligibility criteria for Citi Rewards Credit Card
- The applicant must have age between 18 to 70 years of age.
- Must be resident in India.
To begin with, this card is one of the topmost options for salaries as well as self-employed. Joining fee is nil which I like the most.
Best Credit Card for Shopping on Flipkart – Review & Features
Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card – Review
I am sure almost 100% of the reader shop online from flipkart ones.
Do you often shop online at Flipkart, Get Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card
Oh my God ~ there are tons of Benefit:
Benefits and Features of Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card
- After getting this card get your Gift voucher ₹ 1000 on 3 purchase within 45 days.
- Get 10% discount on Flipkart purchase(Purchase executed between 1st to 5th day each month)
- Get 5% discount on Flipkart purchase(Purchase executed between 6tht to 31st day each month)
- On every spending of ₹ 200 get 2 Axis eDGE reward points.
- Get 3X reward point for online shopping.
- Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card also provides 15% discount spending on partner restaurant.
Also Read: – Credit card for grocery shopping
Axis Bank provides ₹ 7000 milestone bonus on special Details ~
- Joining Fee – ₹ 750 (its get higher)
- Annual Fee – ₹ 750 (second year onwards).
Eligibility Criteria of applicate
The cardholder between the ages of 18 to 70 years along with required document below ~
- Photocopy of PAN Card
- Form 60
- Recent color photograph
Proof of Income
- Latest Salary Payslip
- Form 16
- Income Tax Return copy (3 years)
Residential Address Proof
- Ration Card
- Electricity Bill
- Landline telephone bill
Identity Proof (Any one of the following)
- Election Voters ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
Best Credit Card for Shopping on Amazon – Review & Features
ICICI Amazon pay Credit card – Review
ICICI Amazon pays Credit card another card specially designed for online shopping at Amazon. Shopping from any other credit card will not provide benefits like ICICI Amazon pay card.
Benefits and Features of ICICI Amazon pay Credit card
- 5% cash back on Amazon.in for prime customers.
- 3% cash back on Amazon.in for Non-Prime customers.
- Earn 2% back on 100+ Amazon Pay partner merchants.
- 1% Cashback on other payments.
- 15% discount on Dining bill from over 2,500 restaurants across India.
- Waiver of 1% on fuel surcharge every time you refuel.
Also Read:- Credit card against fixed Deposit
Amazing things of ICICI Amazon pay Credit card
- No Joining Fee/No Annual Fee (Which is Amazing).
- No earning limit restricted.
- No expiry for the redemption of earning.
- EMI facility for minimum purchase ₹ 3000 with No cost is available.
Getting 1% cash back is one of the great benefits for the card user. You cannot apply directly from ICICI Bank, You can apply from amazon website link below:
Best Credit Card for Shopping on Myntra – Review & Features
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
After Buzz credit card Axis bank comes with Neo Credit Card for Online shoppers who are usually log in to Myntra, Jabong, etc.
- Joining Fee – ₹ 250 which was waived off on spending of ₹ 2500 in 45 days.
- Annual Fee – ₹ 250
Joining Gift Voucher – Amazon gift voucher worth ₹ 2500 + Book my show movie ticket voucher worth ₹ 300 + Jogang gift voucher worth ₹ 500.
Total of ₹ 1050 gift voucher (which is cool)
Key Benefits of Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
- Get 15 % dining discount on partner restaurant of Axis bank Neo credit card.
- Enjoy 10% discount at Myntra (minimum purchase of ₹ 500).
- 10% on BMS (Book my Show) maximum benefits up to ₹ 50 monthly.
- 10% discount at redBus with monthly benefits of up to ₹ 100.
- Finally 10% cashback on Freecharge (maximum up to Rs. 30 per month).
- Get 2 reward points on every ₹ 200 spends.
Who can get it? (Eligibility)
Salaried Employee age between 18 – 70 years of age resident of India even NRI (non- resident India) can apply for this card. Relevant documents like PAN card/Form 16/Salary slip/Address and Identity Proof along with Income Tax return.
After hard work and research, I have listed out some best credit card for online shopping in India.
How to apply for a credit card?
This portion not only covers the process of applying for a credit card but some other relevant things.
- Check your credit score – There are tons of online website provide your credit score depending upon your financial performance and approach.
- Analyze you’re a portion of requirement – Most of the applicant must examine the major portion of the expenditure and analyze the best lying credit card available in the stream. which gives better cash back, benefits and rewards points.
Step to Apply for the Credit card
- Choose your credit card – Before applying it is mandatory to get your eligibility, Credit card against fixed deposit is one of the options for low bad credit score holder.
- Features to look – You will get tons of benefits in the form of (cash back and reward points) from your selected credit card. Before finalizing aline your requirement with benefits.
- Application Form – Above links to bring you to the application form directly to apply, Fill the application properly and facts disclosures.
- Credit card reviewing – Keep in the review of your application whether your request is approved or rejected.
Let me know in comments, your best credit card for online shopping.