Freedom Platinum Credit Card is full of benefits for the cardholder.
Let’s check in~
Table of Contents
Freedom HDFC Credit Card Features
A freedom credit card provides excellent reward points basket to the cardholder.
- The cardholder can earn 5X reward points on Movies/Dining/Groceries/Railways & Taxis spends maximum up to 1500 reward points per billing cycle.
- Get 10X reward points on PayZapp and smart buy maximum up to 1500 reward points per billing cycle.
- Earn 25X reward points on your Birthday spends (Up to maximum reward points of 3000).
- Other than above category spend on every ₹ 150 get 1 reward point (maximum up to 1500 per billing cycle).
- Every Reward point for exciting gifts (100 reward Points = ₹15) & for CashBack ( 100 Points = ₹10).
Freedom Credit Card HDFC Benefits
- You can get a gift voucher of ₹ 1000 on annual spending of ₹ 90000 or more (around ₹ 7500 per month it’s not a big deal).
- Get Accidental Death Insurance up to 50Lakhs just on doing 4 transactions from your credit card every month.
- Speed ₹ 60000 annually from your card and next year annual membership fee is waived off.
- Fuel convenience fee 1% waiver off on fuel transactions of (₹ 400 – ₹ 5000) maximum ₹ 250 per billing cycle.
- Get 50 Days credit limit for your bill payment.
Fee & Charges
- Joining Fee: ₹ 500
- Annual Fee: ₹ 500
- Redemption fee: ₹ 99 per redemption
- Cash transaction: ₹ 100
- Mark up fee: 3.5 % (as usual)
Freedom card cash limit will be updated to the customer at the time of freedom card delivery, it is also mentioned in the bill. There is no such formula for the cash limit.
Also Read: – Credit Cards against Fixed Deposit
Eligibility For HDFC Freedom Cash Back Credit Card
- For salaried customers, there should be a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 60 years and have a gross monthly income of more than ₹ 12,000 (which is good).
- For self-employed, the minimum age is 21 and the maximum is 65 years and the annual income as per income tax returns should be more than ₹ 2 lakh p.a.
Discloser: Payment to Payzapp according to me is not a good idea, The bank will give you cash back after a month, not like payTM. But there are a lot of benefits which definitely suits your spending habits and also easy to grab looking a the eligibility.
This card gives you a reward point on every purchase which is great and the great birthday gift of 25X reward point speeding on your special day.
What do you think about HDFC’s new Freedom Card? Share your opinions in the comments below.