If you look into credit cards you will get a specific credit card according to your requirement. If you are a regular user of Indian railway, you must have a credit card which will get you some benefits.
Here we are talking about irctc credit card.
State Bank of India the most trusted bank among Indian, introduced a credit card especially for travelers from a train.
IRCTC SBI Platinum Card
IRCTC SBI Platinum Card is available with attractive redemption program, not only for the regular travelers but also for the normal user.
SBI IRCTC card can also be used like a normal credit card with all benefits for the user.
What are the benefits of IRCTC SBI Platinum Card?
IRCTC State Bank of India Platinum credit card provides tons of benefits to their customer, this card works like a normal credit card, on their uses, it will inject royalty point to your card which will easy to redeem while booking railway tickets from IRCTC.
Also Read: Best Forex Credit Card
Features and Highlights of IRCTC SBI Platinum Card
- Get 1.8% transaction charge waiver every time you book your train tickets at irctc.co.in.
- Get 10% value back on booking from irctc.co.in on AC1, AC2, AC3, AC Chair Car category.
- Earn 1 Reward point on spending ₹ 125 on all transaction except fuel.
- Get 350 bonus reward points on spends of ₹ 500 or more within 45 days of card issuance from the bank.
- While using your reward point 1 reward point value ₹ 1, you can use your reward point while booking train tickets from IRCTC.
- Enjoy 1% fuel surcharge on all petrol pumps in India for the transaction between (₹ 500 – ₹ 3000).
IRCTC SBI Platinum Credit Card Fee
- Annual fee (one time): ₹ 500
- Renewal Fee (per annum): ₹ 300
Eligibility & Documents for IRCTC SBI Platinum Credit Card
- Applicant should have 21-65 years of age.
- The credit history (CIBIL SCORE) would be in good condition.
- Address Proof
- Identity Proof
- 2 Passport size photograph
- If salaried – Last 3 months salary slip
- If employed – Last year ITR with bank statement last 3 months.
Cash Advance limit 80% of credit card limit maximum up to ₹ 12000 per day.
Also Read: Best Credit card for student
Process of redemption royalty point from IRCTC
For the purpose of redemption of loyalty points from IRCTC, you have to register IRCTC SBI CARD LOYALTY PROGRAM.
You will get an option “Locality” in IRCTC URL just by login with your account.
- Click Loyalty.
- Add Loyalty Account option under the Loyalty tab.
- Enter your 11 digit Loyalty number printed on your IRCTC SBI credit card.
- Click Send OTP
- Verify your account by entering your OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- Finally, you are linked with your account.
Discloser:- I have already used SBI IRCTC Platinum Credit Card 2 years back, I am satisfied with the card, I closed it because of less uses with the card.
Till date the royalty points are live:
The drawback of this card – You can redeem your locality points while booking your ticket from IRCTC only if you are personally (individual or in a group) traveling.