Ola cab Bangalore based online mobile app taxi business having almost 150 million users at that movement introduced a beautiful black color Ola Money SBI Credit Card for their users.
(L-R) TR Ramachandran, Group Country Manager – India & South Asia at Visa, Nitin Gupta, CEO Ola Financial Services, Bhavish Aggarwal, Co-founder and CEO Ola, and Hardayal Prasad, MD & CEO, SBI Card
The Ola Money SBI Credit Card, which is powered by Visa, will be available without any joining fees and is claimed to be the best collaboration among top most credit card issuing Bank SBI which hold second place after HDFC.
Ola is expecting to grab 10 million Ola Credit Cards users by 2022, Maybe SBI credit card also accelerates towards the first position and enhance their market share. This new lunch definitely strengthening their edges and fuel up SBI portfolio with a new set of consumers.
Also Read: Virtual Credit Card India
Ola Money Credit Card Benefits
The company says that it offers a simplified application process with no joining fees as Ola users will be able to apply, in short, you can directly control and manages your credit card from Ola application.
They design a beautiful cash back structure for the applicant in every segment of spending:
- 7 % cashback on Ola Cab spends.
- 5 % cashback on flight bookings via cleartrip ( maximum up to ₹ 5000 for domestic flights and ₹ 10000 for international flights).
- 20 % cash back on domestic hotel bookings via cleartrip.
- 6 % cash back on international hotel bookings via cleartrip.
- 20 % cashback on over 6,000 restaurants across the country up to ₹200 via Dineout (up to ₹ 200/txn/month).
- 1 % cash back on all other spends
- 1 % surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions.
You can get the cash back into your bank account also, instead of keeping it in Ola application. This was a great feature for the middle-class user.
Also Read: SBI Simply Click Credit Card
1% cash back on all other transaction is not bad. Get credited to your Ola Money wallet within 3 days.
- Joining Fee – To opt for the Ola Money SBI Credit Card no joining Fee is required but from the second year onwards ₹ 499 renewal fee is applicable (which was waived on spends over Rs 1 lakh.).
- Ola Money SBI Credit Card work on Visa Card with the contactless enabled facility.
This card will help transition millions of Ola consumers from cash to secure, reliable and convenient digital payments not only for their daily commutes but for other expense categories as well.
How to apply?
All you have to express your interest by filling some information and they fetch your eligibility and get back to you.
Everybody wants to hold a credit card in their pocket, In my opinion, its a good choice for the beginners. Click to the link above and express your interest.