PayTm a survival kit during demonetization for every common man in India. Almost every person in India having Paytm mobile app in their mobile phones.
You don’t require a fixed deposit for your credit card, there are around 230 million users of paytm in India. Paytm launches the credit card as a beginner credit card with a low annual fee to enhance the number of users.
Paytm First Credit Card in partnership with Visa & Citi bank, introduced in India.
Also Read: Ola Money SBI Credit Card
Paytm First Credit Card Benefits and Features
- Get 1% cash back on all transaction, which will be automatically credited after the monthly bill generation (Great deal).
- You can enjoy a 15% discount with a partner restaurant.
- Annual Membership Fee – ₹ 500 (which was waived off on spending of ₹ 50,000 annually)
- Additional Benefits:- After spending of ₹ 10,000 from your Paytm First Credit Card within the first 4 months of being issued the card you will get promo code of ₹ 10,000.
- You can view all your transaction details on the Paytm passbook. (similar to Paytm Postpaid).
Citi bank can grab the bunch of customers with a different variant of the model. This will definitely boost the credit card business of Citi bank.
How to Apply for Paytm Credit Card
Paytm and CitiBank built a selection tool to assess the creditworthiness of the account holders. This will help enable customers to own a credit card without requiring a prior credit history.
Currently, Paytm Credit Card is available for selected customers, check your mobile App.
Get “Paytm First” at ₹ 750 annually with an inaugural cashback worth ₹ 100 for a limited time. Your effective price will be ₹ 650 for 1st year. Paytm First customers will enjoy a wide range of exclusive benefits from leading partnered brands for the entire year.
I check my paytm mobile app.
It a good experience to have a credit card for the beginners. I am sure it will benefit the user in all respect as we all experience during paytm lunch and tons of cash back.