SBI Prime Credit Card consists of great features and as similar to its Elite card, It comes with a lot of lifestyle benefits, available on both MasterCard World & Visa Signature variants and is a contactless card.
- Annual Fee – ₹ 2999
- Renewal Fee – ₹ 2999 (from second year onwards) – waived off on annual spending of ₹ 3 Lakhs.
SBI Card Prime Features and Benefits
- e-gift Voucher worth ₹ 3000 ( For Bata/ Hush Puppies, Marks and Spencer, Pantaloons, Shoppers Stop), you can redeem by showing your e-Gift Voucher code at the respective brand store, and
- If you opt for Yatra and Shoppers Stop online redemption option is available.
- After making payment of an annual fee, you will get SMS within 15 days, and the voucher will be received at your registered Email Id within 5 days.
SBI Prime Credit Card holds excellent reward points for their users, lets dive in:
Every Reward points you earn worth ~ ₹ 0.25
- When you give your bank standing instruction for bill payments, you will get 20 reward points on every ₹ 100 spends. (~5%). It’s a unique facility for its customers.
- Purchase from Big bucket, get 15 reward points on every ₹ 100 spends. (~3.75%).
- Spending on Dining, Groceries, Departmental stores, and Movies get 10 Reward Points per ₹ 100 (~2.5%)
- For the other spending left SBI Prime Credit Card recognize their user to get 2 reward points on every ₹ 100 spends (~ 0.5%)
- Fuel Transaction between ₹500 to ₹4000 across all petrol pumps in India get 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver on the transaction amount.
- Enjoy 20 Reward Points per ₹ 100 spends on your birthday (~ 5%)
Other Milestone Benefits
- On annual spending of ₹5 Lakhs get E-Gift Voucher worth ₹ 7000 from Yatra.com/Pantaloons (both are beneficial because of everybody once in a year plan for new clothes at the festival season and a family trip on holiday).
- In addition to that, you will get Pizza Hut e-Voucher worth ₹ 1,000 on achieving spends of ₹50,000 in a calendar quarter. (₹ 2 Lakhs annually).
MasterCard/Visa Privileges on SBI Prime Credit Card
Mastercard World Card India Golf Program allows the cardholder some excellent privileges. (these features are as similar as SBI Elite Credit Card.
- 4 complimentary rounds of green fees per the calendar year (not more than 1 round in a single calendar month)
- 12 complimentary golf lessons per the calendar year (1 lesson per calendar month).
- Discounted golf services at 50% of the green fee beyond complimentary sessions
- Get 10% off on Hertz car rental (US-based car rental service, only available in selected tier 1 selected cities in India, and up to 35% off on Avis Car Rentals.
- Earn up to 10,000 miles per night on hotel stay plus 25% extra miles on Kaligo.com (UK based hotel chain).
- Up to 8% Discount on bookings through hotels.com across the Asia Pacific hotels.
- 15% off on luxury Airport Transfer Service.
Complimentary Airport Lounge Access
- International Lounge – 4 complimentary visits per year (2 visits per quarter) through International Priority Pass.
- Domestic Lounge – 8 complimentary visits per year to Domestic VISA/Mastercard Lounges in India (max. 2 visits per quarter).
- Only the Primary cardholder can avail this benefit.
SBI Elite Credit Card has 6 free International lounge Priority pass visits to their customers.
Additional benefits of SBI Prime Card in India
Club Vistara Membership
Vistara Airlines Parent organization: Tata Sons allow the cardholder Enjoy complimentary Club Vistara Silver membership.
You can get 1 complimentary Lounge Access Voucher and 1 Upgrade Voucher.
On every spending of ₹100 on Vistara airlines earn 9 Club Vistara Points.
Offer only valid for Primary Cardholders only.
Trident Privilege Membership Prime SBI card
A Hotel chain provides some benefits to the Elite holder with ‘Trident Privilege Red Tier membership‘.
After registration gets 1000 Welcome Points.
- Enjoy 10% instant savings on all bookings made on Tridenthotels.com (Use code SBITH).
- Enjoy 10 points for every ₹100 spent (excluding taxes) during your stay at participating hotels.
- If your current stay is for one night, you receive an additional 1500 bonus Trident Privilege points.
- If your current stay is for more than one night, you receive 1500 bonus Trident Privilege points and Rs. 1,000 hotel credit, redeemable on Food and beverages, Spa treatments and Laundry during your stay.
- Offer valid for Primary Cardholders only.
Fee & Charges
Fraud Liability Cover:
- The cardholder can get complimentary Air Accident Liability cover of ₹ 50 lakhs.
- The cardholder can get complimentary credit card Fraud Liability cover of ₹ 1 lakh.
- The liability cover is valid for a period of 48 hours prior to reporting of loss, to 7 days post reporting of loss.
SBI enhancing the trust of common man, and also regain the topmost position of credit card premium in India.
If you like the review comment below.