SBI Simply Click Credit Card another formation of credit card for people having interest in online shopping, that was the reason State bank of India imposed the word”CLICK” in the name of the card.
The bank promotes SimplyClick Credit Card with the tagline, “For a generation that is always online”.
This card holds multiple features and benefits and exclusively designed for online shoppers.
SBI Simply Click Credit Card is as similar as SBI Simply Save Credit Card.
- Annual Fee – ₹ 499 (One Time).
- Renewal Fee – ₹ 499 (per annum) – Which was reversed with an annual expenditure of ₹ 1,00,000 from your SBI Simply Click Credit Card.
Also Read: – HDFC Bank Freedom Credit Card
SBI Simply Click Credit Card Eligibility
There is no such additional eligibility required for Simply Click Card.
- The applicant must be more than 21 years of age.
- Must submit evidence of regular income (i.e. salaried).
- Chances for approved increases if you already holding a credit card and having an excellent credit score.
Key Benefits and Reward of SBI Simply Card
- Get Welcome Kit Amazon gift card worth ₹ 500.
- Earn 10X Reward Points on online spending with exclusive partners – Amazon / BookMyShow / Cleartrip / Foodpanda / Lenskart / Netmeds / Rentomojo / UrbanClap.
- Earn 5X rewards on all other online spendings (Like Bill payment, Grocery).
- Ever 1 Reward Point for every ₹ 100 on all other spendings.
- Get fuel surcharge waiver of 1% at any petrol pump.
- Fuel Transaction between ₹ 5,00 to ₹ 3,000 at any petrol pump in India can avail this offer.
- Get Maximum surcharge up to ₹ 100 per billing cycle.
- SBI Simply Click Credit Card also allows the user to use Contactless Technology.
Following documents are required to submit while applying for Simply Save Credit Card:
SBI SimplyCLICK Offers
Book My Show Offer – Get ₹ 100 instant cashback on first movie ticket booked, (Only from Mobile App.).
UrbanClap Offer – Get 40 % off on UrbanClap with SimplyCLICK SBI Card for first time UrbanClap users.
Also Read: HDFC Bharat Cashback Credit Card
- Get Cleartrip e-voucher worth ₹ 2,000 on annual online spends of ₹ 1 Lakh
- Get Cleartrip e-voucher worth ₹ 2,000 on annual online spends of ₹ 2 Lakhs
SBI Simply Click Credit Card Fees and Charges
SBI Simply Click vs Simply Save Credit Card
Both the card SBI simply click & Simply save credit card holds almost same features, the only major difference is Simply saved credit card is designed for payment like the purchase of grocery, movie tickets dining, etc and for that you will get 10X reward points.
On the other hand, Simply Click is designed for people used to purchase online (Amazon / BookMyShow / Cleartrip / Foodpanda / Lenskart / Netmeds / Rentomojo / UrbanClap) and for that you will add 10X reward point into your kitty.
The above table clearly reveals the comparison of both cards.
Also Read: Best Credit Card for students in India
Why Should you apply for SBI Simply Click Card?
The Answer is very clear, you can get tons of benefits and an excellent amount of reward points.
Let’s check with an example
If you spend ₹ 1,00,000 on partner websites then you will earn 10,000 reward points. You can redeem the points for ₹ 2500 worth of Amazon vouchers.
That’s straight 2.5% cashback.
For non-partner websites, you will earn 5x reward points. 1.25% is still better than many other credit cards those offers high reward points but return less than 1% on redemption.
If you spend on the ration of 75:25:
₹ 75,000 on partner websites for online shopping and ₹ 25,000 on other non-partners websites.
The saving comes to be ₹ 1875 cash back on spending from partner websites and ₹ 312 on spending from non-partners websites. Total of ₹ 2250 (2.25 %).
FAQ on SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card
Can we convert your SBI reward points to cash?
Reward Points are converted to buy online amazon products. Login into sbicards.com. Many of us required to get our reward points converted into cash. Yes, it is possible but in that scenario, you have to write or mail to State Bank of India.
Which card is best between simply save and simply click advantage?
Both the cards issued by State Bank of India, but the choice is yours depending upon the requirement of the customer. You can also decide from the comparison report above.
What would the limit of SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card?
Every Card issuing authority checks the applicant credit score and income regularity before issuing of credit card and the limit will be decided from the amount of regular income and CIBIL score.