State Bank of India (SBI) the most trusted bank for every class of people in India. Launching a new product or new service attract people like new ice cream flavor in the township.
SBI simply save credit card one of the trusted credit cards which brings flavor on their customer month. This credit card offers more practical benefits to their customers.
I used to own this card but due to personal reason, I bleed from my credit card portfolio.
Now Let’s unfold the features and benefits of SBI simply save pro credit card.
State Bank of India promotes this card with Excellent line” Simply Spend. Simply Save” line tag.
- Annual Fee – ₹ 499 (One Time)
- Renewal Fee – ₹ 499 (One Time/annum)
Simply Save SBI Credit Card Highlights, Benefits, and Review
- On Every Spending of ₹ 100 on Dining, Movies, Departmental Stores and Grocery get 10 reward points (10X reward points).
- On all your other spending earn 1 Reward Point per ₹ 100.
- Every Reward points cost ₹ 0.25.
- Use your Reward Points to pay your outstanding balance on your credit card.
Also Read: HDFC Bank Freedom Credit Card
- Get fuel surcharge waiver of 1% at any petrol pump.
- Fuel Transaction between ₹ 5,00 to ₹ 3,000 at any petrol pump in India can avail this offer.
- Get Maximum surcharge up to ₹ 100 per billing cycle.
- A membership fee (renewal fee) of ₹ 500 + GST is waived off if your annual spends are more than ₹90,000. Not a big task.
- Get 2,000 bonus Reward Points on Joining.
- Get Intrest Free credit period of 20 to 50 days.
Every Body notice during online shopping from Flipkart, Amazon etc. the user get additional cash back discount using SBI or HDFC credit card for payment. This would definitely encourage the customer to grab one of the credit cards.
SBI Simply Save Credit Card Fees and Charges
Also Read: HDFC Bharat Cashback Credit Card
SBI Simply Save Master Credit Card Eligibility & Documents
- The applicant must have 18 years and less than 60 years of age.
- A salaried employee with a regular source of Income must be banks first choice.
Following documents are required to submit while applying for Simply Save Credit Card:
Karnataka Bank SimplySAVE SBI Card
Karnataka Bank in collaboration with State Bank of India, provide the same card with the same features and benefits to their customer.
This card has been issued by the State Bank of India in association with Karnataka Bank.
FAQ on SBI simply save credit card
What is the credit limit for SBI simply save credit card?
The Credit Limit of your card depends upon person to person, The Bank fix the limit according to your performance and credit score. In some case, the limit is enhanced by 3-4 times and 10 times in few years depending upon the user payment activity graph.
How to cancel SBI simply save credit card?
You can close your Credit Card Account by writing to us or calling the SBI Card Helpline. I close my card just by emailing him, I received a call and after confirmation and clearing, all due my credit card is closed.
How to activate SBI simply save credit card?
Login to sbicard.com a simple registration required, you have to fill your card number, CVV (which is behind your card), and your date of birth. After you will get Authenticate OTP on your registered mobile number and you have to set your password, Now you are in.
How to redeem SBI simply save credit card points?
After generating your account, you have to follow few steps:
Step 1- Login to sbicard.com
Step 2- Click on “Rewards” and then click on “Redeem Rewards”.
Step 3- Browse through the Rewards Catalogue and choose an item of your choice.
Step 4- Click on “Redeem now” and confirm.
How to generate SBI simply save credit card pin?
Log in to your online account and click on ‘My Account’ tab present on the left-hand side menu and follow these steps:-
- Click ‘Manage Pin’
- Select the card for which pin needs to be changed
- Click on ‘Generate OTP’
- Enter the OTP
- Enter the New PIN twice, and click submit.